Have an unanswered question? Listed below are our frequently asked questions.
We accept payment via Paypal. We also accept credit card payments via Paypal, there is no requirement to create a Paypal account to pay via your credit card.
The March Charge t-shirt orders are screen printed and posted every week. You can expect to receive your t-shirt in 1-2 weeks after placing your order.
Delivery charges have been built into the $35 price. No additional delivery charges will apply. There is a delivery charge of $10 for sending out replacement of t-shirts where you have ordered the incorrect size.
Yes you are more than welcome to return the t-shirts if we have sent you the wrong size. It will be replaced at no extra cost.
On the other hand if you have ordered the wrong size, the unworn t-shirt needs to be sent to Teesnow, 8 Libbett Ave, Clayton South, VIC 3169 for replacement. You will be charged a postal fee of $10. It is essential that you follow the size chart provided and order the correct size in the first place.
We take online security and privacy seriously. All communication is via the online shop is encrypted. Credit card details are not stored, we only use it for processing via Paypal. Servers are updated daily as patches are released.
Furthermore, personal details are only stored and used by Teesnow for handling orders placed via the website. Your details will not be sold or shared with unrelated third parties.
The March Charge t-shirts have been professionally screen printed by Teesnow and should last for many years of wear provided:
- It’s washed in cold or warm water in a gentle wash.
- The t-shirts are turned inside out before washing.
- The t-shirts are hung dry and not tumbled dry. Tumble drying will increase the shrinkage of the cotton material.
- The printed areas are not to be ironed directly. This will smudge and ruin the print.
- Fold and store t-shirts flat. Do not leave them hanging on a coat hanger as extended hanging will make the t-shirt lose shape.